Venue: D’Idify Conference Room, Semabok Perdana, Melaka (Above Five J Lighting Shop toward ending part of the shop lots facing the main road)
* Do you have children that keep giving you plenty of “hard time”?
* Have you feel a hard time communicating with others?
* Ever feel helpless and “the world is turning its back on you”?
* Can you speak without fear and express yourself honestly?
* Do you feel resentment toward your husband or wife for the way they treat you?
* Do you believe that a child inherited their parent’s emotional baggage through child birth?
If any of the questions above click something in you, you may be suppressing your inner child unconsciously!
Parents are not usually aware of the subtle subconscious emotional feeling they have in their life, but children pick those up easily and express it out loud. When children quarrel, they typically speak their feeling out openly and forget about the incident relatively fast.
When adult quarrel, they usually hold on to the grudge longer than necessary and they seldom express their emotion openly. Therefore, adults sometimes doubt for why a child gets to be so sensitive and “emotional” (expressive might be a better word though). Nevertheless, from the health point of view, children are on the more natural way of living when it comes to dealing with emotion, not surprisingly. Only by expressing the intense emotion, one gets to be released from unease and blockage that may turn into traumatic degree should it be left unattended.
On a more personal aspect, every person has an inner child. This inner dimension of oneself behaves very much similar to a real child. The whole scenario of dealing with parent-child relationship is then brought to the level of personal emotional mastery.
The key to healthy emotional growth and development is listening. If the parents never truly listen to their children, their emotional needs, the child may stop communicating altogether and remain silent instead. Parents sometimes felt doubtful or sad when their children simply not talking to them. When the child is not willing to communicate, they have enclosed their heart in solitude. It remained lonely and cold despite the best intention of the parents.
Every human being has an authentic self, that long to be honest and true, but that is usually being ignored and hurt, in the name of survival. When one suppress this part of them, it manifested into experiences that strive to be noted, in one way or another. The key to living a happy and joyful life is to understand and to really feel your emotion. It is the only road leading to deeper intimate relationships, leading you back to Love!
This sharing session will expose you to
· Knowing your inner child
· The art of listening to your child
· Introduction to the “Rebirthing Breathwork”
· How the past steals your present, and what you can do about it
· Clearing emotions and suppressed energies
· Way of opening your consciousness, and enlightenment
· Finding inner peace
If you are interested in joining, register now with Keane @ 013-369 4755.